Hello, this is my first time here.
I am studying to be a translator and my English is still at intermediate level, so I would like to work on it.
I will be writing essays one or two a day, and I would really appreciate if someone edit my writing.
I pick random topics from articles online, and summarize them in my own words.
Thank you in advance!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topic: Why business school students are more narcissistic than students with other majors?

According to recent research, business school students are more narcissistic than students with other majors. Why is this happening?
Perhaps, this is not just for business students particularly, but rather, Narcissism is a characteristic of Y generation, unlike X generation.
Compared to the past, free market is thriving and materialism is prevalent. People are pursuing after materials and becoming more and more selfish. Therefore, egotism and individualism are at momentum.
In business field, the main goal is to beat others and create profits, so maybe that is why business school students are more narcissistic than other students.
To win in competition and earn trust from their clients, confidence is very important. No one wants to do business with non- confident people.
To survive, business school students set their minds at narcissism purposely.