• Native Language:
      • Gujarati
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Please, correct grammatical errors

I have prepared a proposal to send it to the client. I want someone to make it correct.

This is a small portion of a proposal,which is mentioned below.

To,

Esteemed Client

Subject- Data entry work

With reference to the subject mentioned above, I would like to offer my best and competitive proposal to you. First of all , I would like to introduce myself. My name is Hemal Shah and I am from India. I have done graduation in Mechanical engineering. It is my love and passion towards computer work that brought me to Internet and IT industry.

To know about my skills and other personal data you can see my profile and portfolio.

Although I am a new contractor, I am not an amateur person. Those who are experienced right now must have started from scratch at some time. I am starting right now. This is a moment of beginning for me.

Your project itself justifies me to get awarded for it. Because it is all about data entry, copy paste and Excel work, which are my key skills. For now I am concentrated only towards getting experience and making good reputation from the esteemed clients like you. Hence I bid the lowest price for this project. Thanks.

yours sincerely,
    Hemal Shah

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please, correct grammatical errors

Quote Originally Posted by hemal View Post
    I have prepared a proposal to send it to the client. I want someone to make it correct.

This is a small portion of a proposal,which is mentioned below.

To,

Esteemed Client

Subject- Data Entry Work

With Reference to the subject mentioned above , I would like This is to offer my best, and competitive proposal to you. First of all , I would like to introduce myself. my name is Hemal Shah and I am from India. I have done graduation a degree in Mechanical Engineering. It is my love and passion towards for computer work that brought drove me to the Internet and IT industry.

To know about Please consider a review of my skills and other personal data you can see as documented in my profile and portfolio.

Although I am a new contractor, I am not an don't consider myself an amateur person. Those who are experienced right now must have started from scratch at some time. in an entry level position. I am starting right now presently at that point. This is a moment of beginning for me.

Your project itself justifies me to get awarded for it. I believe I am perfectly qualified for the project you described, because it is all about data entry, copy paste , its associated features and Excel work applications, which are my key skills. For now, I am concentrating only towards getting gaining experience and making good reputation from the with esteemed clients like you. Hence I bid the lowest price for this project. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
    Hemal Shah
    Suggestions.

hemal is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Gujarati
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location: