Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I have prepared a proposal to send it to the client. I want someone to make it correct.

This is a small portion of a proposal,which is mentioned below.

To,

Esteemed Client

Subject- Data entry work

With reference to the subject mentioned above, I would like to offer my best and competitive proposal to you. First of all , I would like to introduce myself. My name is Hemal Shah and I am from India. I have done graduation in Mechanical engineering. It is my love and passion towards computer work that brought me to Internet and IT industry.

To know about my skills and other personal data you can see my profile and portfolio.

Although I am a new contractor, I am not an amateur person. Those who are experienced right now must have started from scratch at some time. I am starting right now. This is a moment of beginning for me.

Your project itself justifies me to get awarded for it. Because it is all about data entry, copy paste and Excel work, which are my key skills. For now I am concentrated only towards getting experience and making good reputation from the esteemed clients like you. Hence I bid the lowest price for this project. Thanks.

yours sincerely,
Hemal Shah

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have prepared a proposal to send it to the client. I want someone to make it correct.

This is a small portion of a proposal,which is mentioned below.

To,

Esteemed Client

Subject- Data Entry Work

[STRIKE]With[/STRIKE] Reference [STRIKE]to the [/STRIKE] subject [STRIKE] mentioned above [/STRIKE], [STRIKE]I would like [/STRIKE] This is to offer my best, [STRIKE] and [/STRIKE] competitive proposal to you. First [STRIKE] of all [/STRIKE], [STRIKE] I would like to introduce myself. [/STRIKE] my name is Hemal Shah and I am from India. I have [STRIKE]done graduation [/STRIKE] a degree in Mechanical Engineering. It is my love and passion[STRIKE] towards [/STRIKE] for computer work that [STRIKE] brought [/STRIKE] drove me to the Internet and IT industry.

[STRIKE]To know about [/STRIKE] Please consider a review of my skills and other personal data [STRIKE]you can see [/STRIKE] as documented in my [STRIKE] profile and [/STRIKE] portfolio.

Although I am a new contractor, I [STRIKE]am not an [/STRIKE] don't consider myself an amateur [STRIKE] person[/STRIKE]. Those who are experienced [STRIKE] right now [/STRIKE] must have started [STRIKE] from scratch [/STRIKE][STRIKE]at some time.[/STRIKE] in an entry level position. I am [STRIKE] starting right now [/STRIKE] presently at that point. This is a moment of beginning for me.

[STRIKE] Your project itself justifies me to get awarded for it. [/STRIKE] I believe I am perfectly qualified for the project you described, because it is all about data entry[STRIKE], copy paste [/STRIKE], its associated features and Excel [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] applications, which are my key skills. For now, I am concentrating [STRIKE] only towards [/STRIKE][STRIKE] getting [/STRIKE] gaining experience [STRIKE] and making good reputation from the [/STRIKE] with esteemed clients like you. Hence I bid the lowest price for this project. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Hemal Shah

Suggestions.

hemal

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India