How to I put words properly in a sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrojaalam

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Malaysia
Hello everybody,
I am a newbie with this forum. I like English so much and I want to learn English properly but I can not.
Because I do not know how to arrange words in a sentence, when it is too long.

So can anybody tell me please how I can solve my problem.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, afrojaalam. :hi:

If you have problems in this area, keep your sentences short. Once you are happy with short sentences, you can begin to learn how to combine them effectively into longer ones. You are welcome to post your attempts here for our comments.

loveadelaide

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Australia
- How do I put words properly in a sentence?

- From my understanding, put something in somewhere, here somewhere ususally means a place similar with container which you can place something in.

- Learning English takes time and reading newspager or magazines is a good way. The more you read, the better you get.

I am still on my way. Let's try our best.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
- How do I put words properly in a sentence?

- From my understanding, put something in somewhere, here somewhere ususally means a place similar with container which you can place something in. What do you mean by this?

- Learning English takes time and reading newspapers or magazines is a good way. The more you read, the better you get.

I am still on my way. Let's try our best.

See my amendments above, loveadelaide. I don't know what your second point means.

afrojaalam

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Malaysia
Welcome to the forum, afrojaalam. :hi:

If you have problems in this area, keep your sentences short. Once you are happy with short sentences, you can begin to learn how to combine them effectively into longer ones. You are welcome to post your attempts here for our comments.

I would like to say thank you for your suggestion and I would be happy if you help me to check and prove my first post. as a result I would get confident about myself and I keep it up.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello everybody,

I am a newbie [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] in/on this forum. I like English [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] very much and I want to learn English properly but I [STRIKE]can not[/STRIKE] cannot.
[STRIKE]Because[/STRIKE] I do not know how to arrange words in a long sentence. [STRIKE]when it is too long.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]So[/STRIKE] Can anybody tell me [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] how I can solve my problem?

My suggested amendments to your first post are above in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.