Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Your letter does need a good deal of editing.

I edited your letter using Reply with Quote but the system reject my answer because it was more than 10,000 characters long.

I don't know how you were able to post your letter in the first place if there is a 10,000 character limit.

sundar57

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Australia
Your letter does need a good deal of editing.

I edited your letter using Reply with Quote but the system reject my answer because it was more than 10,000 characters long.

I don't know how you were able to post your letter in the first place if there is a 10,000 character limit.

The whole letter exceeded 10,000 characters. When I uploaded it was rejected but it was ok after deleting few characters. Now it is split into two sections and this is the first part of the letter. The second part will appear in an another thread. I am so sorry for not editing after pasting from MS Word. It has been edited with correct spaces.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You posted the two halves of your letter again, initially in "Ask A Teacher", but I have moved both to "Letter Writing" which is a more appropriate forum. To avoid confusion, I am closing this thread and ask users to head to the "Letter Writing" section and see your posts entitled "Complaint - Part 1" and "Complaint - Part 2".

Status
Not open for further replies.