Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hi guys! I am applying for erasmus programme at cbs and I need a cover letter /motivation letter. Here's what I wrote. Could you please correct any mistakes / give me suggestions? Thank you very much

++++ +++++
My address​

Subject: Motivation Letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ++++ ++++, I am a graduate student of the Master in Economics and International Policies (MSc) at Università della Svizzera Italiana (USI) in Lugano, Switzerland.
I am writing this because I would like to have the opportunity to spend the fall semester of this year, at the prestigious Copenhagen Business School, by taking part in the Erasmus Programme as an international exchange student.
I have decided to apply for Copenhagen Business School because of the prestige of the university, my personal interest in the excellent courses offered and their relevance to my educational path, as I am currently studying Economics and I have graduated in 2011 with full marks with honors (“summa cum laude”) in Language Sciences at Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan, having studied International Relations, English and Chinese language and culture as majors.
In particular, studying at CBS would grant me the opportunity to further develop my knowledge in the field of Economics in order to combine it, in a future working environment, with my language skills, as many courses offered at CBS have marked international contents, regarding emerging markets and international business.
For these reasons, I am strongly motivated to diligently attend classes and study at Copenhagen Business School, which I consider the best choice for me as I think I would greatly benefit from the courses it offers.
Furthermore, I am convinced that this experience would provide important new skills and competences, as well as improve the ones I have already acquired.
Thus, I consider myself to qualify for attending the 2013 fall semester at Copenhagen Business School as I have the necessary skills as well as strong interest and
personal motivation to fully benefit from this important opportunity.
Hoping for a positive outcome of my application, I thank you in advance for
considering my request.

Yours faithfully,
+++ +++

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
WOW!! Excellent.

murch

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
WOW!! Excellent.

Thanks :-D So you haven't found any mistakes or any part you would change (either in its form or content)?

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
No, except line spacing between paragraphs,

Status