Originally Posted by amit
Do some or all of the following:
1. Get a grammar instruction/method book. Get one with an answer key if there is no one tell you if your answers are correct or incorrect and why they are correct or incorrect.
2. Find interesting reading material at your level.
3. Get a Cambridge or Longman learner's dictionary.
4. Sign up for a course.
5. Get a tutor.
6. Write a few sentences every other day. Have someone make corrections.
7. There are many online *resources for studying English, such as this website.
8. Ask questions here.
9. Listen to the radio in English if you are able to.
10. Get a movie that you like in English and listen.
*resources: grammar, idiomatic expressions, phrasal verbs - etc. It depends on what you are looking for.
There are many things to do. If you have specific questions, post them here.
- For Teachers