Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
To: John Smith, the warden of the flats
Subject: Suggesting for improving the flats
Date: February 24, 2013

Introduction
The aim of this report is to suggest ways of improving the university flats in order to make them safer and more pleasant to live in.

General problems
In general, the university flats need repairs. The painted walls got lots of cracks in the paint. Furthermore, there are some problems with heating and electricity systems.

Suggested Improvements
There are a number of improvements that could be made. In the first place the repair must be done immediately. To make this process less expensive I suggest that students living here should unite and make the repair themselves. Secondly, the call must be done to some special companies in order to solve the problem with heating and electricity systems.

Conclusion
All in all, I feel that these improvements would make the university flats safer and more pleasant to live in.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
To: John Smith, the warden of the flats
Subject: Suggestions for Improving the Flats
Date: February 24, 2013

Introduction
The aim of this report is to suggest ways of improving the university flats in order to make them safer and more pleasant to live in.

General problems
In general, the university flats need repairs. The painted walls got (or "have" in AmE) lots of cracks. [STRIKE] in the paint[/STRIKE]. Furthermore, there are some problems with heating and electrical systems.

Suggested Improvements
There are a number of improvements that could be made. In the first place the repair must be done immediately. To make this process less expensive I suggest that students living here should unite and make the repair themselves. Secondly, the call must be done to some [STRIKE] special [/STRIKE] companies that specialize in [STRIKE] order to [/STRIKE] resolving [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE] problems with heating and electrical systems.

Conclusion
All in all, I feel that these improvements would make the university flats safer and more pleasant to live in.

Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.