Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Your school/college is planning to invite a famous person to give a speech at the next Prize Day.
Write an article for your school/college magazine giving your suggestion.
include:
• who the person is
• what you admire about her/him
• why you think others in your school/college will approve of your choice.

“Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value “, this is an idiom that drastically fits a person who cares not only about the fame he reaches but also, the achievements that are touched from this success. This person is the president (Barack Hussein Obama).
Barack Obama is the 44th president of USA; he is also the winner of the Noble peace prize in 2009, and won USA 2008 president elections. He was the first African American to be a president of USA. He was born in Hawaii of a Kenyan father and a white American mother. He graduated from Colombia University.
President Obama’s charisma, his rare personal qualities showing devotion, intelligence and his powerful and strong speeches have made him extremely popular to many people; in addition to his reputation in politics, persistence and experience. He has been successful with his message of change.
I believe that my colleagues would appreciate my choice because the phenomenon that a black man became the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world shows that the world’s idea about racial discrimination is drastically astray.
On the whole, Barack Obama is a great person that deserves to be taken by as a role model, he carry his impressive expression anywhere he goes.

thanks in advance.:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit your essay to your teacher/tutor for marking?

Status
Not open for further replies.