Re: HOW TO IMPROVE MY LISTENING?
Originally Posted by karthikmaddenapelly
Welcome to the forum. The simple answer is to practice. Listen to the radio, to the TV, audiobooks, all in English. If you listen to English in all your free time, you will start to pick up more and more of the language and you will start to understand more. It is a slow process and you must be patient.
Please look at the corrections I made to your post. In this forum, please use correct written English:
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Use full English words, not textspeak ("please", not "plz").
- "I am" is two separate words.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.