pls help me to correct and comment essay,prefer to work for a large company or small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moodevil

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support you choice.

Some people think that if they work for a large company, they would get high profile than small company. Other people think that a small company is better, because they can have a chance to learn all kind of work. Personally, I think every option has its advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, working for a large company brings us many benefits. You will have a chance to make a new friend that has the same life-style with you. You can hang out with them in your some favorite food shop when you have a lunch. Moreover, when you have some question with your work, it is easy for you to find a good answer because of a lot of colleagues around you.

However, there are some disadvantage such as, if you want to get promote, you must work harder than your friends because of high competition.

On the other hand, if you want to understand all working system, working for a small company is a better choice. In addition, you would know all colleagues in company.

At the same time, a lot of people cite that working for a small company, you would get low salary. Furthermore, since it is a small company, there are a few employee. If you are not senior ,you would not know how to manage your team.

In my opinion, a small company is suit for just graduate one, because they can learn everything that valuable for them in the future while big company is better for one who already have experience.

This is my first time to write essay,Im not good in English much,but will try it.
Please help me to correct it and Im glad to hear all comment from you
Thanks!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When do you have to submit this essay to your teacher/tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.