Re: please tell me the meaning of the idiom explained in the massege
We are very happy to help you. Please help us by making your posts readable using appropriate capitalisation, punctuation and spacing. See the corrections I have made to your post above in red, and remember the rules of written English:
Originally Posted by maryam63
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, London, the Empire State Building).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.