Could you please check my motivation letter for master degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nungeyin

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Germany
Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I am Nu Nge Yin and I come from Myanmar. Now, I live in Hamburg, Germany with my husband and his family. I came here since last year March 7. During these time, I studied continue my German language at Inligua. Then, I got A2-B1 (Deutsch-Test Für Zuwanderer) from Inlingua, Germany. I got a A1 certificate from Goethe Institut, Bangkok, Thailand.

While I am studying Germany language, I also want to continue my Master Degree. So, I check the Hamburg University website and I interest in this Master Degree Programme which will open coming June, 2013. There are two choices for me in this Master Programm for international students. The first is Master of International Business and Sustainability and the second one is Master of Science in Economics.

Now, I have to decide which one is the most suitable for me. I checked again and again every requirement detials written in both degrees. In this situation, I realise that my education background is very important and I have to make decision according to what I have learnt in my Bachelor Degree. I graduated with Bachelor of Business Administration at Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand. I looked through my previous transcript to review which subjects are relevant for both degrees. Even my major is Hotel Management, I have studied lots of basic and advance subjects. And also, even all of the subjects that I studied are not 100% relateted for both master degrees, there are still some of them that I already studied in Bachelor Degree. You can also check them in my transcript.

According to the title of the degree, I should continue to study Master of Business and Sustainability. But in here, I have one problem that I should concern about my Germn language qualification. If I choose to study MIBAS, I should have higher qualification in German language. As here, I do not mean that I do not want to study German language. But I know that when I study
Master degree, I have to be a person who have not only have perfect knowledge but also should have relevant qualification that can catch up the lessons in the whole period of the studying.

So, I made the final decision to study Master of Economics which will teach in English. Even my previous bachelor degree is not included in the list of the requirement of primary degree, I have confindence in my qualificaton in English language and my previous degree. When I studied my Bachelor Degree, all of the subjects are taught in English. And also, all of the
lectures are foreigners and they all speak in English while they are teaching. I also believe my additional qualification in English language.

Before I decided to choose MSc. Programme in Economics, I read all the details written in the study guide of that programme. I read the curriculum, assement, the teaching system, modules, electives, credit points system, etc. I prefer to study in two years MSc. Progamme because I can give time for that and I also share and learn more economic knowlege from
lecture and other students. During I am studying Master Degree, I will also continue my learning German language. So, I believe that studying in Hamburg University make me more profissional in economics knowledge and as well as in german language.

Thank you very much for your concern about my application. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Nu Nge Yin

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

The first thing you need to do is edit your post and sort out the formatting. The text should stretch all the way across the text box. I have edited your first paragraph so you can see how it should look.

nungeyin

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Germany
Welcome to the forum.

The first thing you need to do is edit your post and sort out the formatting. The text should stretch all the way across the text box. I have edited your first paragraph so you can see how it should look.

Hello,
I made them already. Could you please check for me :)
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.