Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Good day sir/maam :)

Kindly help me check the letter I made before I gonna print it.

Here's the letter look like

Code:
Date:
To:
Thru:
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day!

In line with Social Management, the Research team gathered information on the customer satisfaction that serve as a basis for developing XYS strategic plans for improving the programs & services.

In this regard, we would like to ask permission to have a short meeting with the Branch staff to present the results of customer satisfaction survey.

The enclosed attachments will give a basis for relevant schedule. We do hope that you find everything in order. If you have further queries, please contact us at 092700000.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration and support to this endeavor.

Sincerly;
[Name]
[Position]

I feel uncomfortable specially at this portion:
In this regard, we would like to ask permission to have a short meeting with the Branch staff to present the results of customer satisfaction survey.

Thank you very much for helping me.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Sir or Madam, Good Day! In line with Social Management, the Research team has gathered information on the customer satisfaction that serves as a basis for developing XYS strategic plans for improving programs and services. In this regard, we would like to ask permission to have a short meeting with the Branch staff to present the results of the customer satisfaction survey. The enclosed attachments will provide a basis for a relevant schedule. We do hope that you find everything in order. If you have further queries, please contact us at 092700000. Thank you very much for your kind consideration and support for this endeavor. Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.