Personal details- Enjoy working independently as well as partof a team.
- Developed good time management skills.
- Developed the ability to work underpressure.
- Keen to learn new skills.
- Responsible, fulfills duties to aprofessional level.
2000 - 2005Education
TechnicalUniversity in Gdynia
MSc of science in navigation and hydrography
1998 - 2000
Warrant OfficerSchool in Gdynia
2006 – PresentWork Experience
SeniorAviation Weather Technician / Meteorologist at the Aerodrome Meteorological Office.
- Worked independently.
- Responsible for training the new employees.
- Performed a variety of duties.
- Managed a small team of co-workers.
Hydrographicand Meteorology a non commissioned officer on a hydrographic research ship.
- Working in a team, carrying out a variety ofduties in area of hydrography and meteorology.
- Workingin a team
-Supervising anchoring, mooring, towing, and the operation and maintenance ofship's boats.
LanguagesOther Skills and Qualifications
English:level 3 according to STANAG 6001.
General computer knowledge.
Interests / hobbies
Jogging,reading books, DIY.