Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
I need help with paraphrasing to improve my english skills.
Verbal communication is an exchange of information using words, including both the spoken and written word. Verbal communication depends on language. Language is a prescribed way of using words so that people can share information effectively. Language includes a common definition of words and a method of arranging the words in a certain order. A person's use of written and spoken language forms reveals aspects of their intellectual development, education level, and geographical and ethinic origion. For many people from culturally and linguistically different backgrounds, English may be their second language, and may differ considerably from their native tongue, so that their level of proficiency in English is not necessarily indicative of their overall level of education or intelligence. you need to take each of these aspects into consideration when communicating with people.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

I have moved your post to the "Editing and Writing" section which is more appropriate. Note that we don't do people's work for them. Try to paraphrase the paragraph yourself first, post your attempt here and then we will comment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.