Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
can someone please help me

i left my family and arizona and the rest of my non existent life to go to a pubic school in michigan. my mother insisted on singing to Beyonce the whole car ride to my new apartment when we finally arrived i gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek and we said are goodbyes as i walked into my room i notice a very beautiful girl i got so mesmerized i just stood at the door like a dummy as she called my name finally i snapped out of it and said sup i i think to myself you are such a loser i can tell she is one of the popular kids at school but anyway maybe i should snap out of it again

hi... i said awkwardly

hey jesse
i have been waiting for you nice to finally meet you my name is Selena i had no idea i was going to have a boy for a roommate the girls are gonna get a kick out of this well as your room is the one on the left go ahead and set your things in there

ok thank you i will be back i am just gonna set my thing up

wow this room is huge room i never expected the apartment to be so nice i guess i will have to call my mom later and thank her for such a great place.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
There is nothing we can do with your piece until you sort out the lack of capitalisation and punctuation. Please edit your post, following these rules of written English:

- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Speech should be enclosed in quotation marks, for example ... "Hi", I said awkwardly.

Don't use "textspeak/chatlish" such as "gonna" - it's "going to".

Status
Not open for further replies.