Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hello! I need a help!
I had a task to write a application letter. My teacher marked out my mistakes, but didn't correct them, having told: "Go on a forum and ask native speakers."
I ask you, help me to correct my mistakes.
:?:I considered and came to a conclusion that I have a good experience in work with children, so I decide to apply for this job.
:?:
As I training in a gym, I could become the sports leader.
:?:
As to the work beginning, you specified that work begins since June 1. With the fact that I must study at college till 15 June, I could start to work only since 16 June.
:?: I really hope that you employ me on this job.

That is mark out red color are my mistakes. Please, help me to correct them.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Does your "teacher" receive a salary?

11nastya13

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello! I need a help!
I had the task [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of [STRIKE]write[/STRIKE] writing an application letter. My teacher marked [STRIKE]out[/STRIKE] my mistakes, but didn't correct them, [STRIKE]having told[/STRIKE] telling me "Go on a forum and ask native speakers."
I ask you to help me to correct my mistakes.

:?: 1 - I considered _________ and came to a conclusion that I have a good experience in work with children, so I decide to apply for this job.
:?: 2 - As I training in a gym, I could become the sports leader.
:?: 3 - As to the work beginning, you specified that work begins since June 1. With the fact that I must study at college till 15 June, I could start to work only since 16 June.
:?: 4 - I really hope that you employ me on this job.

[STRIKE]That is[/STRIKE] The parts marked [STRIKE]out[/STRIKE] in red [STRIKE]color[/STRIKE] are my mistakes. Please, help me to correct them.

I have tried to make it easier for you to see your mistakes by marking the actual words which are incorrect in red. (I have also made corrections to the rest of your post in red).

Look carefully at each red word in sentences 1 to 4 and see if you can work out what is wrong.

11nastya13

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.