I would like to express interest in applying for the position of Bla bla bla at bla bla bla based in bla bla as advertised on bla.com.au. I am a friendly, self-motivated, and organised office administrator with a certificate III in Business Administration, and a bachelor degree in Tourism Management. I am confident that I have the skills and attitude to perform this job.

My previous work experience comprised of reception and administrative roles where I was especially responsible for maintaining smooth operation of the front office in organisations including: hotel, telecommunications, and a real estate. Carrying out these roles, I have proved myself to be efficient at managing the flow of customers and administration work simultaneously. In my previous job I worked at Don Ha Real Estate. Here I was the sole receptionist and first-hand administrator for the team. Due the fast-paced environment, I multitasked various duties on a daily basis including: administration support to the office manager, switchboard handling, dealing with accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation, data entry, as well as commission processing and invoicing. I handled the duties with ease due to my organisational skills and independent nature. Furthermore, I was able to utilise my advanced computer skills in various computer software applications including: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and PowerPoint), MYOB, Property Suite, and OSL.

Given my capacity, I believe that I can perform the duties outlined in the job advert with competence and effectively contribute Rural Health Education Foundation. I am available to commence work at your convenience. Attached is my resume for your review. You can reach me on my cell: 00000000 or email me EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead.I look forward in hearing back from you to discuss the next stage to this job opportunity.
Kind regards