Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
UK
The topic global warming is hot potato topic nowadays. It is very important also as global warming is not a good sign for future world.
First we need to know what is global warming ? Basically, the Earth's atmosphere is surrounded by gases and dust particles. Some of the gases like carbon dioxide , methane, cf4 can absorb the heat, coming from the Sun, called greenhouse gases.Ultraviolet rays usually come from the Sun and which increase the temperature of the earth Without heat Earth can not be survived. And, CO2,CH4 are working like a green house, they have taken the heat but can not release which is good for us. But, nowadays it's getting huge. Due to pollution greenhouse gases are increased and they become the reason of increasing of global temperature. Statistic said that by last decade , temperature of the Earth has been increased average 2.1 degree centigrade and it will be increasing in future if we will not stop making pollution. If the ice of pole and glacier will be starting to melt then many places of the World can be faced huge flood. The jungle and animals will be suffering due to increase of temperature. We can face drought, flood, tsunami like natural calamities.Many animals like polar bear will be instinct . We the people are busy to make civilisation but we need to remember that we have no right to destroy the nature. Everybody are busy to make industry by cutting the tree but we forgot that tree is the only thing that can make oxygen and reduce carbon dioxide which can control the global warming.
So, be serious every one.We can do everything . If, people will take promise to save their world they can do.But, remember we need to be more cautious for growing industry. we should make modern civilisation,but at the same time we must be careful about our nature by doing plantation and trying to stop make pollution.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Do you have a question for us?

DaliaPathak

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
UK
Yes ,I have a question. Is it grammatically correct and how much marks can I get in this easy , I mean to say what percentage? Because I am going to sit for IGCSE exam on June.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Are you going to submit this essay for your exam in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.