Could you please correct 5 english sentences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrabbella

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Good morning,

could you please correct these five sentences for me? Thanks a lot.

Abstract
As the speed of computer networks grows, all network devices have to work faster to keep up with services running in the network. LPM (longest prefix match) is one of the most time-consuming network operations which has to be done in every router. This article proposes a new Generic Hash Tree Bitmap LPM algorithm for fast longest prefix match for both both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The algorithm takes full advantage of using hash function, which is used to jump over the sparse part of the IP prefix tree.

Mr_Ben

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Switzerland
Good morning,

could you please correct these five sentences for me? Thanks a lot.

Abstract
As the speed of computer networks grows, all network devices have to work faster to keep up with services running in the network. LPM (longest prefix match) is one of the most time-consuming network operations which has to be done in every router. This article proposes a new Generic Hash Tree Bitmap LPM algorithm for fast longest prefix match for both [STRIKE]both[/STRIKE] IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The algorithm takes full advantage of using the hash function, which is used to jump over the sparse part/areas of the IP prefix tree.

The grammar is excellent. The grammar changes I made are very minor. "Areas" is just slightly more formal than "part." It's written for a knowledgeable audience so I think they will have no problems or distractions as it's written.

Arrabbella

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Mr_Ben: Thank you!

Barb_D

Staff member