Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Can you check if the following paragraphs are correct in English?

As a computer engineer I know very well that knowledge about computers and the information on the developments around them have no limits. Therefore a position that will offer me new insights and information, but also investigating new innovations and applications around the computers would be very attractive to me.
A main concern on my computers is programming. I would be interested to participate in any project related to programming, both around the burning issues of computer security, of cloud computing and the always apropos databases, and around any other subject. Finally I would love to see her near the premises of the ... laboratory and work on the latest equipment in terms of hardware and software.

unteachable

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Thank you very much! Because i want to send this letter to a company for a job and i translated using google, except that it hasn't any grammar errors is any anything in the paragraph that it doesn't make sense?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you very much! Because i want to send this letter to a company for a job and i translated using google, except that it hasn't any grammar errors is any anything in the paragraph that it doesn't make sense?

On what basis do you think that it doesn't have any grammar errors? As far as I can see, no-one has replied to your post yet. There are several errors. If I have time, I'll come back to it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.