Re: EMAIL WRITING CORRECTION
Welcome to the forum. We will help as often as we can but if you post an email every day and expect us to correct it, you will need to show that you are learning something each time you post and see our corrections. We are not here to write emails for you, we are here to help you improve your English for general use.
Originally Posted by Neelam Rawat
Remember the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular)
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.