What do you think about this paragraph ?

Having a job while at university is getting popular. I am also taking part in a part time job and I think it has not only the advantages but also the disadvantages. The advantages of its canít deny. Firstly, i can earn some money. I can buy things i want, save for the future, pay me tuition and decrease depends on my parents. It makes me feel respect the value of money. Secondly, part time job help me to get more experience and to improve some skills which i am not studied at the university. This is a big advantage when I apply for a job. One more thing, part time job makes me feel more dynamic and more confident. This is a necessary thing in our life, too. However, everything has two sides. Part time job has also some disadvantages. If you has a part time job, i will have the less time to study and do everything you want, such as play sports or meet friends. Sometimes, job makes me feel so tired and exhausted that i have to sleep in my class or even canít go to the university. Of course, it will affect a negative way to my study. From what I and my friends experienced, I think that having a job while at university is good, however the job have to suit with my time and my study. I sure that, I will give up part time job if it affects a serious way to my study. Having a job while at university is getting popular. I am also taking part in a part time job and I think it has not only the advantages but also the disadvantages. The advantages of its canít deny. Firstly, i can earn some money. I can buy things i want, save for the future, pay me tuition and decrease depends on my parents. It makes me feel respect the value of money. Secondly, part time job help me to get more experience and to improve some skills which i am not studied at the university. This is a big advantage when I apply for a job. One more thing, part time job makes me feel more dynamic and more confident. This is a necessary thing in our life, too. However, everything has two sides. Part time job has also some disadvantages. If you has a part time job, i will have the less time to study and do everything you want, such as play sports or meet friends. Sometimes, job makes me feel so tired and exhausted that i have to sleep in my class or even canít go to the university. Of course, it will affect a negative way to my study. From what I and my friends experienced, I think that having a job while at university is good, however the job have to suit with my time and my study. I sure that, I will give up part time job if it affects a serious way to my study.