Hello people, I'm apply for the study Internation Business at Maastricht university and I really want to know if my letter of motivation is good and/or if it has grammar/spelling mistakes and if I need to use a different style of writing.
Thanks in advance :)

Why do you want to study International Business? Please use maximum 250 words.
There are a couple of reasons why I want to study International Business, these are:
You are busy running a business, you are managing something from beginning to end, you get to interact with people from all over the world and you get in touch with their cultures and you will also be working together with them to get to a solution.
I have always been fascinated by how big companies work, from the beginning of an idea to bringing a new product on to the market and everything in-between and I have always wanted to be a big part in this process.
One of the other reasons I want to study International Business is of course the international aspect it has, getting in contact with people from all over the world and experiencing all the different cultures the world has to offer.
Because this study won’t focus on just one subject, you really have to use all the qualities you have to get the most out of it, and that is something that I really like, because I don’t want to be doing taxes all day, I also want to get involved in managing the supply chain, for example.
I also like to voice my own opinion and use my creativity, I don’t want to be tied to ideas that other people came up with, because I want to be able to bring them up too.

Why would you like to study at SBE? Please use maximum 250 words.
There are multiple reasons why I want to study at SBE, these are: Problem based learning, working in small groups, working with people from all over the world, great professors, studying abroad for six months, the ‘Triple Crown’ of accreditations and of course the environment.
The reason I like problem based learning is because you really have to work together in a group to get a solution for your problem, and you learn by doing something, not by just reading it in a textbook. And because it is not a one-man job, but it really depends on teamwork.
I like working in smaller groups because you have a better connection with the other students and with tutor. Because you know each other better you can work better together, and by this you can solve the problem faster.
One other reason is studying abroad. Because Maastricht University has a lot of connections worldwide you can go almost everywhere. When you study abroad you really get to know how it feels to do business internationally and how it is to work with almost only people from other countries, even more than in Maastricht.
And of course the ‘Triple Crown’ of accreditations, it proofs that SBE belongs to the best of the best and I want to be part of that too, because I want to really use all my qualities and do not want to settle with just enough.

How will your BSc in International Business from SBE prepare you for your future career? Please use maximum 250 words.
My future career involves running a big company or a big part of it, anything from managing materials to working out a strategy or business plan. International Business from SBE will prepare me for my future career by teaching me accounting, strategy, supply chain management and everything else what is needed to run a company. It will also prepare me by improving my communication skills and ways to deal with problems during the whole process of managing this company.
Because International Business from SBE uses problem-based learning it will teach me how to cope with different problems in a team, it will help me be a better team-player and how solve these problems as a team.
Because you don’t learn most of the information through lectures, but through the problem-based learning method, you will get more familiar with how everything works.
At SBE you are really working in an international environment which will make me more familiar with people and cultures from all over the world and how to deal with them, each in their respective ways. Because you are required to study abroad for at least half a year, you really get to know how you need to react in different environments where everything is different from home.
Thanks to the option to do an internship you can really get to know the way of working for or managing a company, this will make you readier for when you are starting at your next step after studying at SBE.

Again, thanks in advance.

Mikkomik