• Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Grammar check

Could you please give a quick proof read on the text below.. Please

• Successful development and Implementation of Enterprise Dependency Management process and policies.
    • Successfully managed technical deliverables of a $ 200 million project –Deliverables include Business Services, Component Services, Orchestration, Rule Set, Functional Area, Interface Designs and Business Components.
    • Developed and implemented a process to govern all portfolio/project’s deliverables.
    • Successfully tracked and controlled a $200 million project’s deliverables from Feasibility to Closure using a practice that I developed.
    • Successful development of Requirement Traceability Matrix for a $100 million project.
    • Successfully planned monthly and periodic Enterprise releases for two years with no impact/conflict to production or business units.
    • Developed and implemented of SharePoint sites for all PMO & Governance services.
    Last edited by english_learn; 27-Mar-2013 at 03:02.

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Grammar check

Quote Originally Posted by english_learn View Post
    Could you please give a quick proof read on the text below.. Please

• Successful development and Implementation of Enterprise Dependency Management process and policies. Why upper case "I"?
    • Successfully managed technical deliverables of a $ 200 million project –Deliverables included Business Services, Component Services, Orchestration, Rule Set, Functional Area, Interface Designs and Business Components.
    • Developed and implemented a process to govern all portfolio/project’s deliverables.
    • Successfully tracked and controlled a $200 million project’s deliverables from Feasibility to Closure using a practice that I developed.
    • Successful development of Requirement Traceability Matrix for a $100 million project.
    • Successfully planned monthly and periodic Enterprise releases for two years with no impact/conflict to production or business units.
    • Developed and implemented of SharePoint sites for all PMO & Governance services.
    I assume that the organization you will forward this portion of a resume to will understand or be familiar with the terms you used.