Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Could you please give a quick proof read on the text below.. Please

• Successful development and Implementation of Enterprise Dependency Management process and policies.
  • Successfully managed technical deliverables of a $ 200 million project –Deliverables include Business Services, Component Services, Orchestration, Rule Set, Functional Area, Interface Designs and Business Components.
  • Developed and implemented a process to govern all portfolio/project’s deliverables.
  • Successfully tracked and controlled a $200 million project’s deliverables from Feasibility to Closure using a practice that I developed.
  • Successful development of Requirement Traceability Matrix for a $100 million project.
  • Successfully planned monthly and periodic Enterprise releases for two years with no impact/conflict to production or business units.
  • Developed and implemented of SharePoint sites for all PMO & Governance services.

Last edited:

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Could you please give a quick proof read on the text below.. Please

• Successful development and Implementation of Enterprise Dependency Management process and policies. Why upper case "I"?
  • Successfully managed technical deliverables of a $ 200 million project –Deliverables included Business Services, Component Services, Orchestration, Rule Set, Functional Area, Interface Designs and Business Components.
  • Developed and implemented a process to govern all portfolio/project’s deliverables.
  • Successfully tracked and controlled a $200 million project’s deliverables from Feasibility to Closure using a practice that I developed.
  • Successful development of Requirement Traceability Matrix for a $100 million project.
  • Successfully planned monthly and periodic Enterprise releases for two years with no impact/conflict to production or business units.
  • Developed and implemented [STRIKE] of [/STRIKE] SharePoint sites for all PMO & Governance services.

I assume that the organization you will forward this portion of a resume to will understand or be familiar with the terms you used.

Status
Not open for further replies.