Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Could you please tell me whether I used correct preposition and capitalize all proper noun correctly.

• I am certified in PRINCE2 and have extensive experience in supporting Senior Project Managers and Delivery Directors in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of IT projects( $2-300 Million)
• I am a self-starter and can think outside the box to meets tight deadlines.
• Eager to learn new things.
• Strive for continued excellence.
• I have proven track record in tracking, controlling and reporting on project/program schedule, budget and scope for C-level Executives.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you please tell me whether I used correct preposition and capitalized all proper nouns correctly.

• I am certified in PRINCE2 and have extensive experience in supporting Senior Project Managers and Delivery Directors in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of IT projects ($2-300 Million).
• I am a self-starter and can think outside the box to [STRIKE]meets[/STRIKE] meet tight deadlines.
I am eager to learn. [STRIKE]new[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]things[/STRIKE].
I strive for [STRIKE]continued[/STRIKE] excellence at all times.
• I have a proven track record in tracking, controlling and reporting on project/program schedules, budgets and scope (I don't think this is the word you need) for C-level Executives.

See above for my corrections. I'm not sure what the correct word is in your final sentence, but you can't have a proven track record in "scope" unless it is an industry-specific term I'm not familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.