• Gujarati
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Please, check these lines

Hello,
    I have to prepare a self profile to work as a freelancer in some web site. I have written few lines. I want someone to check and correct them.

Following are the lines

Hi, I am Hemal shah from India. I am proficient in MS Word 2007 and MS Excel 2007. I possess typing speed of 35 WPM. I am self driven, self motivated, enthusiastic and passionate kind of person. I always like challenging and detail oriented work. I like to deal with numbers and data. I always have concern over clientís satisfaction. I work for passion and eternal happiness which results in handsome remuneration. If I will get the opportunity to work with you, I will efficiently perform it with best accuracy and within stipulated time period.Thanks.

Gillnetter is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please, check these lines

Quote Originally Posted by hemal View Post
    Hello,
    I have to prepare a self profile to work as a freelancer in some web site. I have written few lines. I want someone to check and correct them.

Following are the lines

Hi, I am Hemal Shah from India. I am proficient in MS Word 2007 and MS Excel 2007. I possess typing speed of type at 35 WPM. I am a self driven, self motivated, enthusiastic and passionate kind of person. I always like challenging and detail oriented work. I like to deal with numbers and data. I always have concerns over the clientís satisfaction. I work for passion and eternal happiness which results in handsome remuneration (This may work in India but not in the US. It is much too flowery. Are you saying that you or the company will get a handsome remuneration?). If I will get the opportunity to work with you, I will efficiently perform it my job with best accuracy and within the stipulated time periods. Thanks.
    Gil