[General] do you agree or disagree that tv has destroyed communication among friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawad_messi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
Lebanon
Television is one of the most important invention in the last few years. It help people to have fun and to know what is happening around them. This type of media affect humans that are using it, it have some advebtages but at the other side it influence people negatively. Television has destroyed communication among friends and family, below I will discus my own opinion.
television has became an important devise in every house, people organize their life schedule according to the television programs. Fathers when come back from work and they found in tv a way to get a rest time, mothers keep the tv on all the day and during working at home, they have tv in the kitchen and in their sleep rooms. The wide use of this device have built a wall between family’s members. They are not interested anymore about each other’s problems. When siting together after work or school , their eyes do not move from the tv screen, they live inside what they see. Hey cry about sad events, and laugh for the glad one. Even students are not getting good grades in school, they prefer to watch tv instead of doing their homework.
the communication in the socity became less by the presence of tv. Friends no more visit each other, they prefer setting infront tv, they think that they will have more fun when watching entertainment programs. For example, I go out to see my friends only when the electricity is off and I cant turn tv on, then there is no reason for me to stay at home. This is the common situation of many people in our socity .
Television have made a revolution in all socity around the world. But it tend to cut and destroy the communication between friends, brothers and other members of families .

Koronas

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Greece
Read the forum rules: we are not going to do your homework.

However, there are many simple errors in punctuation and spelling, which should be easy to see.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Television is one of the most important invention in the last few years. It help people to have fun and to know what is happening around them. This type of media affect humans that are using it, it have some advebtages but at the other side it influence people negatively. Television has destroyed communication among friends and family, below I will discus my own opinion.

television has became an important devise in every house, people organize their life schedule according to the television programs. Fathers when come back from work and they found in tv a way to get a rest time, mothers keep the tv on all the day and during working at home, they have tv in the kitchen and in their sleep rooms. The wide use of this device have built a wall between family’s members. They are not interested anymore about each other’s problems. When siting together after work or school , their eyes do not move from the tv screen, they live inside what they see. Hey cry about sad events, and laugh for the glad one. Even students are not getting good grades in school, they prefer to watch tv instead of doing their homework.
the communication in the socity became less by the presence of tv. Friends no more visit each other, they prefer setting infront (missing words) tv, they think that they will have more fun when watching entertainment programs. For example, I go out to see my friends only when the electricity is off and I cant turn (missing word) tv on, then there is no reason for me to stay at home. This is the common situation of many people in our socity .
Television have made a revolution in all socity around the world. But it tend to cut and destroy the communication between friends, brothers and other members of families .

We don't correct your homework for you but I have marked in red all the basic errors in spelling, capitalisation, punctuation, spacing or grammar. That is the most we can do. You can now look at the red markings and make some changes. Do the best you can and submit your work. When you get it back from your teacher/tutor, if there are any errors or corrections you don't understand, you can come back and ask us explain them.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

the communication in the socity became less by the presence of tv. Friends no more visit each other, they prefer setting infront (missing words) tv, they think that they will have more fun when watching entertainment programs. For example, I go out to see my friends only when the electricity is off and I cant turn (missing word) tv on, then there is no reason for me to stay at home. This is the common situation of many people in our socity .

We don't correct your homework for you but I have marked in red all the basic errors in spelling, capitalisation, punctuation, spacing, singular/plural, verb form or grammar. That is the most we can do. You can now look at the red markings and make some changes. Do the best you can and submit your work. When you get it back from your teacher/tutor, if there are any errors or corrections you don't understand, you can come back and ask us explain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.