Where I can find a native English teacher on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwiNovita

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Dear teacher,

First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dwi, I am a sophomore students of university from Indonesia. Now, I am learning in English language teaching major in my university. Since, I join to this major, I have got many new knowledge about language itself, but I think I have a big problem in my study because I haven't had many opportunities to practice my English spoken and written with Native English Teacher. I will be very grateful if somebody want to share their experience in teaching language with me. Now, I would like to ask you, where I can find the Native English Teacher on the internet ? is there any website that can help me with this one ?

Thank you:)

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
You have found quite a few English teachers who are native speakers right here on this site. You can exchange written communications with us in the Forum, and get specific answers to your own questions.

As for low cost ways of working on your speech and your accent, there is a lot of streamed media you can listen to and watch. That will help your listening comprehension and your familiarity with the more commonly used expressions. You may also be able to find fellow Indonesian students who have gone abroad to English speaking countries. Some of them may be willing to talk to you on Skype, which I believe is still free for two-party computer-to-computer calls.

DwiNovita

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
thank you very much for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.