Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
Hello to everyone!

I am a student from Bulgaria. This year, for the first time, I am going to participate in Work And Travel program in USA. Until now everything is working fine for me... I have a job, I've got my Visa, too, but now it's time to introduce myself and my friend to my boss and I have some quarries about the pick - up from airport, about the housing and the job. So I try to write some kind of formal letter which I will send to my boss. Can you help me with it. Correct me where I've got mistakes, because I want to send that mail as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Dear Mr. _____,

We are writing to inform you that we will be working for you this summer. We are students from Ruse, Bulgaria.
We would like to thank you for this great opportunity and to express our impatience of spending the summer working in Keystone, South Dakota. Also, we have some queries about pick - up from ____ airport, the housing and the job.
First of all, we would like to know did you arrange pick - up from the nearest airport and what kind of information you would need to know about our flight (Flight number, arrival tile and etc.)?
Second of all, could you please inform us, did we have to bring something with us, like utilities, linens or something else. Also, we would like to know, did we have to make deposit, about the housing?
Finally, we would like to ask, is there any requirement about the clothes, we should have to wear during our workday (shirts, pants/jeans and/or shoes)?
Thank you in advance for your reply. We are really looking forward to the summer.
Yours sincerely,
#OUR NAMES#

P.S - With "_" I leave empty spaces which I will fill, as soon as I get more information.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Mr. _____,

We are writing to inform you that we will be working for you this summer. We are students from Ruse, Bulgaria.
We would like to thank you for this great opportunity and to express our eagerness of spending the summer working in Keystone, South Dakota. Also, we have some questions about being picked up from ____ airport, the housing and the job.

First of all, we would like to know did you arrange pick up from the nearest airport and what kind of information you would need to know about our flight (Flight number, arrival tile and etc.)?

Second of all, could you please inform us, do we have to bring something with us, like utilities, linens or something else. Also, we would like to know, do we have to make deposit for the housing?

Finally, we would like to ask, is there any requirement for the clothes that we have to wear during our workday (shirts, pants/jeans and/or shoes)?

Thank you in advance for your reply. We are really looking forward to the summer.
Yours sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.