How to combine the following ideas into a single sentence? I tried to write as below. Is it acceptable?
- An M-shaped society refers to a polarized society with the extreme rich and the extreme poor.
- Most of the students in the gifted class are from wealthy families, the right end of M-shaped society.
- Living in easy and comfort, the students donít have identification with and understanding of the disadvantaged minority.
- They lack compassion for the extreme poorís sufferings, situation, feelings, and motives.
- Pro. Eu worries about the trend.
Pro. Eu worries that the young students, living in the right end of M-shaped society, living in a easy and comfort, donít have identification with and understanding of the disadvantaged minority, and lack compassion for the other end peopleís suffering, situation, feelings, and motives.