How to combine the following ideas into a single sentence? I tried to write as below. Is it acceptable?
- An M-shaped society refers to a polarized society with the extreme rich and the extreme poor.
- Most of the students in the gifted class are from wealthy families, the right end of M-shaped society.
- Living in easy and comfort, the students donít have identification with and understanding of the disadvantaged minority.
- They lack compassion for the extreme poorís sufferings, situation, feelings, and motives.
- Pro. Eu worries about the trend.
Pro. Eu worries that the young students, living in the right end of M-shaped society, living in a easy and comfort, donít have identification with and understanding of the disadvantaged minority, and lack compassion for the other end peopleís suffering, situation, feelings, and motives.
Whilst not understanding the purpose of creating such an incredibly and unnecessarily long sentence, I fear that you have missed the very first concept relating to what an M-shaped society represents.
Apologies for breaking my own rules in writing such a long sentence, but I didn't have enough time available to write a short one under the heading "post quick reply"!!