Comment on the following statement: Many people think that the best way to travel is by car.

C2

Many people think that the best way to travel is by car.

Travelling is one of the most discussed topics nowadays. Many people think that the best way to travel is by car but others do not agree. Let us start by considering pros and cons of it.
In my opinion using a car is a good way of travelling. I suppose that this kind of travelling is very convenient because you can stop anywhere you want. Consequently, you will be able to see much more sights instead of being limited in freedom. What is more, travelling by car is much cheaper than travelling by plane or train. That is why you can save a big amount of money and spend it on your own needs.

On the other hand, some people have opposing views of this problem. To begin with, travelling by car is not the best thing to do in some areas. What is more, it can be impossible to drive a car in several locations. Furthermore, in some cases it can be dangerous. One cannot deny that it is not easy to drive a car in unfamiliar country. You must know some special rules about driving in some countries. For example, it can be difficult to focus on driving on the right side of the road if you live in country with left-handed traffic.

To be honest, I do not share both of views. I find travelling by car exciting but only under special conditions.
All things considered, I think that everyone should choose that way of travelling which he finds exciting. Travel, explore the world because “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”