Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Amharic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
I would like to thank everyone for this helpful website. I've been looking for a forum where I can write essays to be revised by teachers lately , because I'd suffered from joking on my formal English ..

I'am a medial student ,I had lived whole my life in KSA before I came to Egypt to study medicine ..

I hadn't been taught English very well there in KSA , but it wasn't completely my fault , It was also because of their poor subjects , teachers & motivation , they don't even get how much this language is important in our daily life.

I had pissed off from my colleagues' joking on my formal English , so I started studying English very hard lately especially the phrases & idioms to improve my conversation skills, and it really paid off .

I've been saddled with studying medicine & English lately , so can every one imagine how much time I spend in studying everyday , and others out there slacking off.

I am gonna carry on writing in this forum to improve my English more & more , and please I want you to put on titles every week which we can write about.

Would you please revise what I've just written, giving me a comment on my grammars and phrases(the bold words)

my regards,,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Here are a few things you can do to your post (Hit "Edit Post", make the changes and then "Save"):

- Take out all the spaces you have put in before commas.
- Make sure every sentence ends with one single punctuation mark.
- Change any non-standard words to standard ones (ie change "gonna" to "going to").
- Remove and re-word the swearing (p*ssed off).
- Check the spelling carefully. I'm sure you know you are not a medial​ student.

After you have edited your post, taking those points into account, we can comment on the content.

Please note that we do not give people homework. We are not going to post titles every week for people to write essays about. You can post short pieces here whenever you feel like it.

Dr.Ahmados

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Amharic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Thank you very much :) ,, I'll next time .

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you very much. [strike]:) ,,[/strike] I'll (missing word) next time.

Did you read my previous post? I specifically pointed out that you need to remove spaces before full stops and commas, and that one single punctuation mark is sufficient. I have corrected the punctuation in your post in red. Also, there is a word missing from the second sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.