• Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi

Today I went to my friends home for her baby shower.She has 4years old boy. His name is sam. His son and my dauther both are friends. My dauther likes to goes to sams home.She was so excited to go his home. My dauther also 4years old.When we went to sams home she looks happy.She had a fun there.Then we had lunch and came home. I had lots of work today .But i didn't want to do. Then my husband made a tea.then we drank a tea and my dauther drank milk.after that my daughter went to bed.

Please tell me my mistake in this story.

Gillnetter is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Prito View Post
    Today I went to my friend's home for her baby shower. She has a 4 years year old boy. His name is Sam. His Her son and my dauther daughter both are friends. My dauther daughter likes to goes to Sam's home. She was so excited to go his home. My dauther daughter is also 4 years old. When we went go to Sam's home she looks happy. She has a fun there. Then we had lunch and came home. I had lots of work today. But i I didn't want to do it. Then my husband made a tea. Then we drank a tea and my dauther daughter drank milk. After that my daughter went to bed.

Please tell me my mistake in this story.
    Enter a space after a period. It's not "a tea", it's "tea". Check your spelling (daughter, not dauther).
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 13-Apr-2013 at 23:05.

Barb_D is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi

Please post writing in the writing section; I've moved your post.

Please give your thread a title that suggests what the post is about. You could have called this "My day" or "Baby Shower" or "Going to Sam's House." "Hi" is never a good thread title unless you are asking about how to greet people.
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.