Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Today I went to my friends home for her baby shower.She has 4years old boy. His name is sam. His son and my dauther both are friends. My dauther likes to goes to sams home.She was so excited to go his home. My dauther also 4years old.When we went to sams home she looks happy.She had a fun there.Then we had lunch and came home. I had lots of work today .But i didn't want to do. Then my husband made a tea.then we drank a tea and my dauther drank milk.after that my daughter went to bed.

Please tell me my mistake in this story.

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Today I went to my friend's home for her baby shower. She has a 4 [STRIKE]years [/STRIKE] year old boy. His name is Sam. [STRIKE]His [/STRIKE] Her son and my [STRIKE]dauther [/STRIKE] daughter [STRIKE]both [/STRIKE]are friends. My [STRIKE]dauther [/STRIKE] daughter likes to goes to Sam's home. She was so excited to go his home. My [STRIKE]dauther [/STRIKE] daughter is also 4 years old. When we [STRIKE]went [/STRIKE] go to Sam's home she looks happy. She has [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] fun there. Then we had lunch and came home. I had lots of work today. But [STRIKE]i [/STRIKE] I didn't want to do it. Then my husband made [STRIKE]a [/STRIKE]tea. Then we drank [STRIKE]a [/STRIKE]tea and my [STRIKE]dauther [/STRIKE] daughter drank milk. After that my daughter went to bed.

Please tell me my mistake in this story.
Enter a space after a period. It's not "a tea", it's "tea". Check your spelling (daughter, not dauther).

Last edited by a moderator:

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please post writing in the writing section; I've moved your post.

Please give your thread a title that suggests what the post is about. You could have called this "My day" or "Baby Shower" or "Going to Sam's House." "Hi" is never a good thread title unless you are asking about how to greet people.

Status
Not open for further replies.