Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Kuwait
please help me to reconstruct my letter of request for changing of dates of annual leave...

--------------------

I would like to request to allow me to move my date of annual leave plan for the year 2013.

original plan: december 15 2013 to january 23, 2014. (40days)
new plan: december 1, 2013 to january 2, 2014. (33days)

the main reason of my leave modification is to take the opportunity to celebrate with the whole family the 95th birthday of our grandmother to be held on 6th of december 2013.

Thank you and i therefore hope for your favorable consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Arvie

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
please help me to reconstruct my letter of request for changing of dates of annual leave...

--------------------

I would like to request to allow me to move my date of annual leave plan for the year 2013.
The note has to be directed to someone -
Dear Mr....
Dear Mrs...
Dear Ms...
Attn:...

April 10, 2013
Attn: Human Relations Department

I request....

The note should be dated - April 10, 1014. Put the date near the top of the note.

Possible rewrite: "I request that I be allowed to change the dates of my annual leave for 2013".

Original plan: December 15, 2013 to January 23, 2014. (40days) - Capitalize the names of months and separate "40" and
days" - 40 days

New plan: December 1, 2013 to January 2, 2014. (33days) - Same as above. Why would you lose seven days of leave?

The main reason [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for my leave modification is to take the opportunity to celebrate with the whole family the 95th birthday of our grandmother to be held on the 6th of December, 2013. (This woman could not be the grandmother to your whole family. She may be your grandmother but she most probably is an aunt, sister, mother, cousin, or has some other relationship to the other members of your family)

Thank you and I [STRIKE]therefore [/STRIKE]hope for your favorable consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Arvie
Gil

arvinmark

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Kuwait
thanks sir gil

arvinmark

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Kuwait
please reconstruct my final letter.. sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------

15 April 2013

The Office of the Director
Ministry of Interior, Kuwait

Dear Sir:

I would like to request your good office to permit me in changing my date of annual leave for the year 2013. Instead of December 15, 2013 to January 23, 2014. (40 days). I plan to move earlier to December 1, 2013 to January 2, 2014. (33 days).

The main reason for my leave modification is to take the opportunity to celebrate with the whole family the 95th birthday of my grandmother to be held on 6th of December, 2013.

I would be very much grateful if you could grant my request.

Sincerely,
Arvie

Status
Not open for further replies.