[General] How can I publish my thesis online for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloydskii

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Greetings! Let me introduce myself first. I am Kloyde A. Caday, 19, a graduate of Bachelor of Arts Major in English at Mindanao State University-General Santos City. I am a Filipino, and an aspiring teacher of English. I had written a thesis entitled Language Dynamism in the Poems of E. E. Cummings.
Greetings! Let me introduce myself first. I am Kloyde A. Caday, 19, a graduate of Bachelor of Arts Major in English at Mindanao State University-General Santos City. I am a Filipino, and an aspiring teacher of English. I had written a thesis entitled Language Dynamism in the Poems of E. E. Cummings.

I would like my thesis to be published online. I would like to ask for help from you guys. How can I publish my thesis for free? What are the formats to be used? Are there any benefit, compensation, and the like upon submission?

This unpublished material of mine was mainly written for English teachers (both ESL and EFL). Through the demonstration of E. E. Cummings' unconventional language use, his poetry can be utilized as a material in teaching Linguistics. The study justifies the significant role of literature to language teaching and learning. It employed stylistic approach, a critical analysis to literature which is often overlooked by teachers and students. The study also contains the interpretations of the confusing and avant-garde poems of E. E. Cummings. Thus, this thesis may serve as a teacher's guidebook in his or her profession.

To give you an overview of my thesis, here are the study's Statement of the Problem and Subjects of the Study:

Statement of the Problem
This study sought to identify and analyze the language dynamism in the poems of E. E. Cummings.
Specifically, it aimed to answer the following questions:
1. What forms of language dynamism are found in the poems of E. E. Cummings related to:
a. Orthography
1. Spelling
2. Punctuation
3. Capitalization
b. Syntax and Structure
1. Word Order
2. Structural Ambiguity
c. Semantics
1. Lexical Ambiguity
2. Types of Meaning
a. Denotative
b. Connotative
c. Affective
d. Thematic
2. Why are these forms of language dynamism used in the selected poems?
3. What are the implications of the author’s language dynamism to language teaching and language learning?

Subjects of the Study
The subjects of the study are the poems of E. E. Cummings. The researcher purposively selected fifteen (15) poems. The following are: (1) somewhere i had never travelled, gladly beyond, (2) anyone lived in a pretty how town, (3) in Just-, (4) 1(a, (5) r-p-o-p-h-e-s-s-a-g-r, (6) !blac, (7) the sky was candy luminous, (8) n(o)w, (9) Buffalo Bill’s, (10) (applaws, (11) i carry your heart with me(i carry it in, (12) dying is fine(but Death, (13) nobody loses all the time, (14) (fea, and (15) un(bee)mo.
The selected poems were purposively selected since they contain linguistic features that are significant in identifying the phenomenon of language dynamism in a literary piece.

I look forward to reading your wise replies, hoping that this thesis can inspire both poets and teachers like me. More powers!

I would like my thesis to be published online. I would like to ask for help from you guys. How can I publish my thesis for free? What are the formats to be used? Are there any benefit, compensation, and the like upon submission?

This unpublished material of mine was mainly written for English teachers (both ESL and EFL). Through the demonstration of E. E. Cummings' unconventional language use, his poetry can be utilized as a material in teaching Linguistics. The study justifies the significant role of literature to language teaching and learning. It employed stylistic approach, a critical analysis to literature which is often overlooked by teachers and students. The study also contains the interpretations of the confusing and avant-garde poems of E. E. Cummings. Thus, this thesis may serve as a teacher's guidebook in his or her profession.

To give you an overview of my thesis, here are the study's Statement of the Problem and Subjects of the Study:

Statement of the Problem
This study sought to identify and analyze the language dynamism in the poems of E. E. Cummings.
1. What forms of language dynamism are found in the poems of E. E. Cummings related to:
a. Orthography
1. Spelling
2. Punctuation
3. Capitalization
b. Syntax and Structure
1. Word Order
2. Structural Ambiguity
c. Semantics
1. Lexical Ambiguity
2. Types of Meaning
a. Denotative
b. Connotative
c. Affective
d. Thematic
3. What are the implications of the author’s language dynamism to language teaching and language learning?

Subjects of the Study
The subjects of the study are the poems of E. E. Cummings. The researcher purposively selected fifteen (15) poems. The following are: (1) somewhere i had never travelled, gladly beyond, (2) anyone lived in a pretty how town, (3) in Just-, (4) 1(a, (5) r-p-o-p-h-e-s-s-a-g-r, (6) !blac, (7) the sky was candy luminous, (8) n(o)w, (9) Buffalo Bill’s, (10) (applaws, (11) i carry your heart with me(i carry it in, (12) dying is fine(but Death, (13) nobody loses all the time, (14) (fea, and (15) un(bee)mo.
The selected poems were purposively selected since they contain linguistic features that are significant in identifying the phenomenon of language dynamism in a literary piece.

I look forward to reading your wise replies, hoping that this thesis can inspire both poets and teachers like me. More powers!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I just Googled "publish thesis online free" and got stacks of hits.

Suvham

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

Statement of the Problem
a. Orthography
1. Spelling
2. Punctuation
3. Capitalization
b. Syntax and Structure
1. Word Order
2. Structural Ambiguity
c. Semantics
1. Lexical Ambiguity
2. Types of Meaning
a. Denotative
b. Connotative
c. Affective
d. Thematic

Subjects of the Study

Statement of the Problem
a. Orthography
1. Spelling
2. Punctuation
3. Capitalization
b. Syntax and Structure
1. Word Order
2. Structural Ambiguity
c. Semantics
1. Lexical Ambiguity
2. Types of Meaning
a. Denotative
b. Connotative
c. Affective
d. Thematic

Subjects of the Study

Re: So many post-grad works remain un-read as the only way to gain a wider audience is to prepare the paper for publication in a relevant journal. This normally means yet more work to prepare the article for the journal. Instead yourthesis.org is a free service to publish your thesis, dissertation or research instantly, on-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.