Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Namibia
Current Location
Namibia
Mr Bill
I am cedric Gates currently temporarily employed at your company as a Data capturer and writing to apply for a Bursary at B2GOLD NAMIBIA.
I have always been interested in I.T and the way it affects our lives. Since my childhood, I have been interested in technology and software/Hardware Programing or installation. I think it’s because I grew up in family of Technician. Solving computer malfunctions , fixing hardware , and Programming is something that really excites me. I have some skill for software repair already and hardware assembling. I also have an interest in other fields of I.T , such as networking software support, security and operational procedures. I also have a passion for the mining industry but ofcoures the I.T side of it as it contributes a lot to the industry as it is also essential. The opportunity to study at IIT will be of great value to me and my I.T knowledge. I know that the diversity and academic excellence of the institutions curriculum will bring out the best in me Because the university is well known for its training and teaching I.T courses, I expect to be able to start a successful career with B2GOLD after I graduate I am qualified to study at IIT as I am a high school graduate that obatained good results and believe I can do well for B2GOLD after graduation as I am familiar with the value of hard work and teamwork at B2GOLD which are both cornerstones of success in the mining industry. I Really need a bursary to study this course because it is very expensive and I have always have been pulled back on studying I.T because of financial difficulties and it would completely change my life for the better if I got the opportunity to get a bursary to study my preffered course from B2GOLD.
Thank you very much for considering my request. I am looking forward to having the opportunity to becoming a Bursary aquirer and later on a permanent employee of your company and to make a great contribution to the corporation.

Sincerely,
cedirc

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Mr. Bill,

I am Cedric Gates. I am currently temporarily employed at your company as a data capturer and am writing to apply for a bursary at B2GOLD NAMIBIA.

I have always been interested in IT and the way it affects our lives. Since my childhood, I have been interested in technology and software and hardware programing and installation. I think it’s because I grew up in family of technicians. Solving computer malfunctions, fixing hardware, and programming is something that really excites me. I have some skill for software repair already and hardware assembling. I also have an interest in other fields of IT, such as networking software support, security and operational procedures. I also have a passion for the mining industry but of course the IT side of it as it contributes a lot to the industry and it is also essential. The opportunity to study at IIT will be of great value to me and to my IT knowledge. I know that the diversity and academic excellence of the institution's curriculum will bring out the best in me because the university is well known for its training and teaching of IT courses.

I expect to be able to start a successful career with B2GOLD after I graduate. I am qualified to study at IIT as I am a high school graduate that obtained good marks and I believe I can do well for B2GOLD after graduation as I am familiar with the value of hard work and teamwork at B2GOLD which are both cornerstones of success in the mining industry. I really need a bursary to study this course because it is very expensive and I have always have been held back for studying IT because of financial difficulties and it would completely change my life for the better if I got the opportunity to get a bursary to study my preferred course from B2GOLD.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I am looking forward to having the opportunity to becoming a bursary recipient and later on a permanent employee of your company and to make a great contribution to the corporation.

Sincerely,
Cedirc

Status
Not open for further replies.