Re: How do I get comment to my Essay?
It will help if you remember these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Never put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Check your spelling very carefully. In your first post, you wrote "writting" and "difficault". I'm sure you know that they are incorrect. In fact, later in your post, you spelt "writing" correctly.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.