[Essay] How do I get comment to my Essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joythai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Canada
April 19,2013
Dear Teacher,
I am an intermediate english learner,really happy to find this website,that teacher will edite students essays for free hahaha.
My point is I want to improve my writting but very difficault to find the professional person to correct my writting plus I was a lazy student ,but I want to change from now can you please give me the answer how do I send my essay and how do I get feed back from the teacher.I looking forward to hear back from you soon.
Regard,
Joy

joythai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Canada
Let,s start little by little.
form the easy sentense.Can teacher please correct this?

* I want to get a driver license.
-How can I get a driver license,I have this question in my mind.
-I have planed to get a driver licens by end of this year.
-Is it difficult to get a Canadian driver license for newcomer?, However I really want to get before end of this year.
-Driver license, allow people get to drive,I am the one who would like to drive in this country,no matter how difficult is it,I will get it in my hand one day.

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
[STRIKE]Let,s[/STRIKE] Let's start little by little.
Form the easy [STRIKE]sentense[/STRIKE] sentence .Can a teacher please correct this?

* I want to get a driver's license.
-How can I get a driver's license? I have this question in my mind.
-I have [STRIKE]planed [/STRIKE] planned to get a driver's license by the end of this year.
-Is it difficult to get a Canadian driver's license for a newcomer? However, I really want to get before the end of this year.
-A driver's license allows people [STRIKE]get [/STRIKE]to drive. I am [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]one who would like to drive in this country, no matter how difficult is it. I will get it [STRIKE]in my hand [/STRIKE]one day.
Gil

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It will help if you remember these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Never put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

Check your spelling very carefully. In your first post, you wrote "writting" and "difficault". I'm sure you know that they are incorrect. In fact, later in your post, you spelt "writing" correctly.

joythai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Canada
It will help if you remember these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Never put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

Check your spelling very carefully. In your first post, you wrote "writting" and "difficault". I'm sure you know that they are incorrect. In fact, later in your post, you spelt "writing" correctly.

Thank you for your comment.I will keep practice this.
Today I would like to get a feedback for my outline and essay.

Attachments

• Internet is very poppluar by compearing with other new technology.docx
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Modern life cannot live without the technology.docx
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

joythai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Canada
Internet is very popular by comparing with other new technology. It has made the global get smaller by just press the computer keyboard or on new model cell phone for searching whatever you want.In my opinion the Internet help improve and diminished the quality of people life in some cases.
I. The internet has improved our quality of life
A. Make life easier and faster
1. Emails
2. Pay bills online
3. Blouse the websites
B. Economically cheaper
1. Save bus fare or petrol
2. Save mail fee
3. Save money to buy a book
II. Internet has diminished our quality of life
A. Less communication
1 .Spend to much time on the Internet
2. Listen to music or watch a movie alone at home
B. Cause some crimes
1. Fraud
2. Spam mail

Modern life cannot live without the technology .One of the popular new technology is the Internet. Most of offices, schools and houses in Canada have internet at their places. The Internet has made our world smaller by just log in to the Internet system then everything is in our hand we can get or find whatever we want. In my opinion, the Internet help improve and diminished the quality of people life in some cases.

The Internet has improve our quality of life a lot by make our life more convenience and economically cheaper. For examples: If someone wants to send mail to a friend he or she can send it by email. It is much faster plus does not has to pay for a mail fee, paying bills online. It is not only save your time to go to the place it also save petro or public transportation fare. Studying online is the one choice of educations students who has study over the Internet have such a huge library to searching for knowledge which is really help to save money to buy many books.

However, the Internet could diminished quality of many people life as much as they do not realize what can happen by using the Internet. For examples: some people prefer to spend a lot of time on the Internet either surfing the websites, Listening to the music or watching the movie alone at home rather to hang out with family and friends. This will cause less communication skill. In some cases they even get a fraud by get rob their online banking account, one more thing that can ruin your life if you believe in the fake mail that tell you to send out your personal information this may lead to the crime.

In conclusion, the Internet has help people improve a quality of life by the mean time there are some people has diminished by it. As a smart internet user people have to know how to well manage their good amount of time to spend on internet and it is necessary to set an internet security system to the good enough level or buy the anti-virus and spam to protect hacking important information from the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.