Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Uzbekistan
[h=1]Dear Jak I will have get out early home with my work , for this reasion I have not be home when will you come. I stead my door key right side in nighboor home name Gorg. Say him your name and you can will get door key. Please get into the house wait me when I finished my work day evening at 6 o'clock . Okey I just forget say you how to get from the train station to my home. First to get number 8 train from Main statioin. this train you will get to the Alfred station and you get 89 bus will bring you right to my house. good lucky.
I just get out of my head, we are planing play computer game today evening. You know I like competition with you fighters game. I also bring meal incredable pizza and to do will eating meal evning you never tasted yet. Yes will be happy. When to get home don't hesatage fill you as your home there. See again bay-bay.
[/h]

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Jak I will have get out early home with my work , for this reasion I have not be home when will you come. I stead my door key right side in nighboor home name Gorg. Say him your name and you can will get door key. Please get into the house wait me when I finished my work day evening at 6 o'clock . Okey I just forget say you how to get from the train station to my home. First to get number 8 train from Main statioin. this train you will get to the Alfred station and you get 89 bus will bring you right to my house. good lucky.
I just get out of my head, we are planing play computer game today evening. You know I like competition with you fighters game. I also bring meal incredable pizza and to do will eating meal evning you never tasted yet. Yes will be happy. When to get home don't hesatage fill you as your home there. See again bay-bay.

Welcome to the forum.

I have some bad news for you. There are so many errors in this, I can't even begin. Some of it looks as if it has been done by an online translator and some just has spelling errors which I find very odd.

Did you check things like "hesatage" or "bay-bay" in a dictionary?

Read your piece again, very carefully, one word at a time. Check everything, then try again. I have marked above in red every error in spelling, punctuation, capitalisation or grammar.

Last edited:

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
welcome to the forum.

I have some bad news for you. There are so many errors in this, I can't even begin. Some of it looks as if it has been done by an online translator and some just has spelling errors which I find very odd.

Did you check things like "hesatage" or "bay-bay" in a dictionary?

Read your piece again, very carefully, one word at a time. Check everything, then try again. I have marked above in red every error in spelling, punctuation, capitalisation or grammar.

emsr2d2, you frightened me for a moment as I began to read the phrases in red before I read your comments and I thought that they were your corrections. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherzod

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Uzbekistan
Thanks for your comments. All right I don't have enought practise use of teneses and words. I think step by step I can. I greatly appreciate yours help.
Dear Jak if you came my house I had been went out early with my work , for this reasion I had not been home when you came.
I left my door key at the right side neighbor, his name Gorg. Say your name and you can get door key. Please to get into the house and stay home until finished my work day evening at 6 o'clock . Okey I just forget say you how to get from the train station to my home. First to get the number 8 train from Main statioin, this train reach the Alfred station and you board 89 bus bring you right to my house. good luck.
I just get out of my brain(note:forget what will be), we had planned play computer game this evening. You know I like to competition with you the computer games. I also will bring delicious pizza. You never tasted it yet. Yes all will be best. When get into home don't hesitate, feel yourself at home there. bye-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.