Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir/madam,
Please help me in finding the grammatical and spelling errors for the following text.

I am very pleased to have been given this opportunity to write a letter of recommendation for xxx. It is very hard to Put him into an adjective because defining his personality in simple averagely weighted words would be mean and unfair.

When I first met xxx while I was part of the interview Panel my first impression was not that pleasant, he was overconfident in his ability and skills, which I found vain. But it wasn’t that long when he shifted entirely my perception towards him. Working with xxxx is very thrilling. His vibrant way of doing things has not only amazed and inspired me but the whole departments. I have always found him passionate about his work, like he has owned the xxxx solely. His behavior towards others has been always professional and eye catching. One thing that I really like among his sayings, quote “ I am not intelligent but a hard worker besides the word genius is not in my dictionary because contentment only Comes from the effort, the genius word I believe was first tossed to praise someone’s work so technically for me it is not a noun but an adjective.” To some extent I agree but not completely because opinions vary.

Stating about his work performance, and since he has joined the board as Training and development officer a complete change in the paradigm of employees training and development program has taken place; from a traditional to a self-learning way. He always says, treat customers the way that you expect to be treated as a customer. Further he says customer is God; make customers feel important and appreciated, by listening to them and anticipating their needs because at the end of the day it is the customer who pays our salary and makes our jobs safe. He has a handful of contribution in making the office environment friendly where everyone can communicate himself Or herself, being helpful and cooperative with each other. As a friend, we always share our thoughts and discuss important things in life. What I have found in him so special is that He is not judgmental at all, cares for everyone and has cast intention to everyone.

Giving me this honor to write for him feels so good. My recommendation for the XXX scholarship panel would be that he is different among others, his specialty has made him so distinct and I believe that he can bring a huge positive difference in our society and I have this Clear vision about his charismatic leadership. He is well prepared for the Master’s I wish him a very good luck in all his endeavors.

hairford

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
someone kindly give it a read and comment on it. thanks

samuelblack

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There is grammar mistake in 3rd paragraph last line.Right Sentence is "He is not judgmental at all, cares for everyone and has cast intention for everyone." You have to replace TO from FOR.If you want your article or essay for important place then you will take help from any expert translation service like Translation Excellence.

Last edited:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hairford, you say in your profile that you are an academic, and that your native language is English. Is that correct? There are many un-English turns of phrase in your reference, such as:

It is very hard to Put him into an adjective because defining his personality in simple averagely weighted words would be mean and unfair.
which I found vain.
But it wasn’t that long when he shifted entirely my perception towards him.
Working with xxxx is very thrilling. passionate about his work, like he has owned the xxxx solely. His behavior towards others has been always professional and eye catching.
the genius word I believe was first tossed to praise someone’s work so technically for me it is not a noun but an adjective.
He has a handful of contribution in making the office environment friendly where everyone can communicate himself
and has cast intention to everyone.
Giving me this honor to write for him feels so good.

The whole thing needs to be re-cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.