Re: "It's by that druggie park over off of L street."
Please look at my amendments in red above. Every time you post in this forum, it's important to remember the following rules of written English:
Originally Posted by Elena22
- Capitalise the first letter of every sentence.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise proper nouns (American, English, London, Tom Cruise).
- Don't use textspeak/chatlish. Use full English words (don't use "plz", use "please").
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.