Post Thanks / Like

Default Plz any body help me with grammer and puncuation

The significant differences between Mrs. Croft and the narrator are the homeland, and their personality, and their age. Firstly, the difference between Mrs. Croft and the narrator is the homeland. To illustrate, each of them is from different country, as we know Mrs. Croft from America, and the narrator from India. The second significant different between Mrs. Croft and the narrator is their personality. For example, Mrs. Croft set in the home and she in depended on her daughter. To illustrate, her daughter come every Friday to bring her mother food which is soap. In contrast the narrator travel from country to another to find job and he go to the market to buy food such as cornflakes and egg. Finally, the biggest different between Mrs. Croft and the narrator is their age. As a result of their age, Mrs. Croft and the narrator have different thinking. For example, Mrs. Croft always thinking about the flag on the moon, but the narrator is thinking about how he can get money and his family feel safe. To sum up, there are a lot of differences between Mrs. Croft life, and the narrator life which are the homeland, and the personality, and the age. In my opinion, all these different are result for one different which is the homeland. To illustrate, every culture is different from one to other. And that what happen with Mrs. Croft and the narrator.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Plz any body help me with grammer and puncuation

the homeland, and their personality, and their age.- the homelands, their personalities, and their age.
    Firstly, the difference between Mrs. Croft and the narrator is the homeland.- the first difference ...
    Mrs. Croft from America- is
    significant different- difference
    set in the home-???
    she in depended- she depends/is dependent
    To illustrate,- repetition
    her daughter come- comes
    food which is soap-food, which is soup
    narrator travel - travels- check third person singular verbs for the -s
    and egg.- singular?
    biggest different- noun
    different thinking- ways of thinking
    always thinking- is...