Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I live in Xiamen now, which is locate in eastern of China, a beautiful coastal city. Today is Tuesday, tomorrow is May Day, and I will have one day off, days before the holiday always make me happy, ha-ha!
Now is half past one p.m., then I will share about what I did today, and what I will do next. I got up six o’clock. After brushed tooth and washed face, I read some books and news from 6:25 to 7:15. Then I took half an hour to do some exercise, that make me strong and full of energy. I live so close to my company that only takes me ten minutes to arrive to company. By the way, I bought the breakfast to my office, worked at eight o’clock. During the working time, I had to complete my task before 12a.m., or my boss will get mad. Fortunately, I have completed it.
By the way, I’m 23, a R&D engineer, work in a US company. Personally speaking, design a new product is funny, especially when my product is used by many people. My hobby is playing Dota (WOW), also like to make friends. I will very happy if anyone wants to make friend with me.
Could anyone help to point my mistake and correct it? Many thanks!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum, dota.

When will you submit this short essay to your teacher/tutor?

dota

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Good luck, then. You will see from the forum guidelines, that we cannot help with homework. It would be unfair. Your teacher wants to see what you can do on your own. After your teacher gives back the piece with your mark and his/her corrections, you can come back and ask us to explain the errors if you don't understand your teacher's explanations.

dota

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Sorry. Maybe I did not express myself clearly, this short article was not my homework. I do not have a teacher and training class.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
How did you not express yourself clearly? I asked you when you would submit this essay to your teacher and your answer was "Now". Your response was quite clear, I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.