Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Gentlemen of the German Embassy
we report that Mr. John
working for us on the function of the Executive Director. And earns a monthly salary of 7999 dollars, and still on the job.
for the Request we gave him this definition for the extraction of the Schengen Visa for him and for his family.
Thank you for your cooperation.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Gentlemen of the German Embassy
we report that Mr. John
working for us on the function of the Executive Director. And earns a monthly salary of 7999 dollars, and still on the job.
for the Request we gave him this definition for the extraction of the Schengen Visa for him and for his family.
Thank you for your cooperation.

You have called the applicant "Mr John". I'm not sure if his name is John Something or his surname is John. Whichever one it is, you need to give his full name in your letter.

To Whom It May Concern

In support of his application for a Schengen Visa, this is to confirm that Mr [Name and Surname], [date of birth] is currently employed by [name of company] in the role of Executive Director. His salary is $XXXXX per month, before/after tax (as appropriate).

Yours

[Name]
[Position in company]

Roaa1

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Thank you I will write the full name. But it is good to send my message or not!! because you add something i did not need it.
Thank you for your time.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you I will write the full name. But it is good to send my message or not!! because you add something i did not need it.
Thank you for your time.

Your version was not good. If you really are writing a letter to help a colleague to get a Schengen visa in his passport, then you need to write it in very good English. They need a lot of information.

If you do not want to help Mr John get a visa, then send your version.

Status
Not open for further replies.