Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
It would be very helpful if someone could take a look at my report and correct it. Thank you so much!

Report on customer satisfaction of Riverdale College Sports Club

The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current situation of our college’s Sports Club, indicate factors which cause the lack of participation of students in the club’s sports activities and make recommendations as to how the improvement of the club’s conditions might be achieved.

I spoke to several students and there is a significant dissatisfaction with some aspects of the club. A high proportion of those respondents accentuated the lack of circumstances for practicing proper hygiene. I would recommend renovating the showers as soon as possible.

Another concern of the students was the lack of a lounge room, where they can relax after exercising. The solution for this would be to establish a little cafeteria in one of the rooms in the building which is has not been in use for years.

According to some other students, they cannot visit the club because the fitness rooms are always overcrowded. Even though our sport club is open five times a week, everyday for 5 hours, a large number of students can come only at weekends. I would recommend that we consider extending our opening hours and also create organized classes.

I appreciate that all the suggestions above would involve considerable expenditure but I feel that the cost would be worth it in the long term.

SlickVic9000

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
(Not a Teacher)

Here's my take:

The aim of this report is to provide an overview of our sports club's current situation, indicate factors causing a dearth of student participation in the club's activities, and make recommendations on how the club can improve.

I spoke to several students and they expressed dissatisfaction with several aspects of the club, the foremost of which were unhygienic conditions. I recommend the shower area be renovated at earliest convenience.

Another concern was the absence of a lounge room where students can meet and relax after a workout. I believe turning one of the building's unused rooms into a small cafeteria would suffice.

Lastly, some students informed me that they do not visit the club due to overcrowding. Though our sports club is open 5 days a week, 5 hours a day, most students can only come on the weekends. I suggest extending our hours of operation and organizing formal classes.

I realize the costs involved in making these changes would be considerable but nonetheless worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.